Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Starting a new life?


 Left to Right :kartik, me, jayesh, amit

June 2005: I come down to Pune to join CAR INDIA and BIKE INDIA, a dream job
July 2005 : The mags are launched
Jan 2006 : The awards

We were a perfect team. Amit - the angry young man who loved criticising vehicles to the max, not that he doesnt like any of them but if a car/bike is bad, he makes sure the world knows it! My best pal here at Next Gen Publishing Ltd (NGPL), he has been a supporter and a critic for me.
Kartik - The cool-headed person, who did sometimes loose his cool. But tensions never left his side. I am glad he finally found the right job, not that he didnt love NGPL, but in life you gotta move on
Jayesh - Jaggu! More than a friend to me, a Punto lover, he still wishes to be back in this automobile journo field. Currrently pursuing his MBA from IIM (!!), the future seems very bright for him

Sep 2006 : I resign today, from NGPL. For greener pastures (the saying goes like that doesnt it..) The perfect team (pic above) had already started to dis-intergrate with time and once I am off too, only Amit will be here. Ofcourse there are newcomers like Muntaser and Varad, but nothing, nothing can replace that fantastic four that NGPL had seen.... Ofcourse, memories remain and memories like these are too good and sweet to forgetton ever... Am i making sense? I donno myself... And what do I intend to do once I go back to Delhi - I donno! And the reason I am leaving NGPL - many!

Signing off with one more pic...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment