Sunday, July 15, 2007

I got VISION!






OMG OMG OMG
This was all I could mutter out the first time I saw this beauty...err.. beast.. or whatever! I could never imagine this machine would go into production!

The company wants to battle it out with the class leaders like the Honda Gold Wing, Harley-Davidson Ultra Classic and BMW K1200LT...Well well well

The first impression you get of the Vision literally drops you jaw down. Everytime I see the bike, it looks like a prototype, like a future bike, but in reality, you can shell out $19,000 (for the base version, with prices going upto as high as $21499, double that of a litre class SBK!) and get one.

Powered by a 1731cc engine, churning out 96 horses but most importantly you have 147Nm of torque to play with. That is ten times as much as what the CBZ extreme pushes out!.



I have seen the best and worst of bikes in India : The tiny Mito 125, the huge Triumph Rocket III, the mammoth Honda Goldwing... and I m sure some one of the other is soon going to order this too... Time to get in touch with contacts then...

No comments:

Post a Comment