Sunday, October 1, 2006

My first official street race - in a car :D

Many think I m a true biker and cars suck for me. Yeah they do, but when I am driving a car, bikes suck for me. I take such slogan things quite lightly and I am as much a car guys as I m a biker.
Yesterday we had an experimental meet, with cars and bikes together. Three people had come from a car forum to join us too and we did manage one race, that between me (Ford Ikon 1.6) and manveet (Old Honda City, the 100bhp one). Yeah I did win and here is a little clip from it.
http://rapidshare.de/files/35155962/01-10-06_0607.3gp.html

I do intend to bring up such events on a much bigger scale and yeah they will come up once I am back from the Great Indian Road Trip (www.thegreatindianroadtrip.com) - we leave Delhi on the 4th of October, down to Agra-Bharatpur-Jaipur-Udaipur-Chittor-Ahm-Daman-Mumbai-Pune and so on, covering the whole of India. This is my new life, a freebird, roaming, riding, driving, chilling and all. Yes, being serious too that now I have to tie the knot very very soon :D

Do follow us on www.thegreatindiaroadtrip.com and http://www.xbhp.com/gir/blog

No comments:

Post a Comment