Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Royal Enfield Bullet 350 / 500 wheelie videos!



And we all thought the ancient tech derived Royal Enfield Bullet is good for lazy cruising?
Long time back, one of my biker friends back in Delhi gave me a lil video of riders stunting on the Royal Enfield. I couldnt imagine what i saw.
Yesterday, I tried searching for similar videos and came across these.

The way these guys are lifting the heavy bikes is just amazing. I have ridden the Bullet, and the way clutch releases, it is next to impossible to lift the front, but these guys make it look so easy! There are quite a few number of Punjabi guys on Bullets in West Delhi, who have mastered the art of popping wheelies on the Bullet. Im sure, after seeing all these videos, the way you looked at the Royal Enfield will change!

Go ahead, enjoy the videos...
PS: The vids contain a mix of Enfield and Pulsars





No comments:

Post a Comment