Sunday, June 3, 2007

I survived Mumbai :D

Yo,
Saturday saw me leaving late for my office. But at Vashi, the speedometer went bust! Keeping around 4500 on the tacho (roughly 72-73 km/h), I rode on till Chembur without much trouble when the traffic started building up. The sun was out too, and it eventually took me around 45-50mins to get to the office. I even rode to Fort from Mahim and back to Nerul in the evening, which was better, got wet to the bone, but the cramster laptop bag made sure my lappy was safe.
Today, monday, i rode again, leavin the house at 8:05 and reachin office by 8:43am, had fixed the speedo yesterday and the distance came out to 23.8kms. I was almost cruising all the way to chembur at 75kmph and that helped matters a lot.

I must say, i was simply "over-worried" of Mumbai's traffic. it aint that bad! Having explored Mumbai's traffic, it time now for the hills then :D

No comments:

Post a Comment