Tuesday, May 24, 2011

canon rebel t3

canon rebel t3. canon rebel t3 sample images.
  • canon rebel t3 sample images.

• Hugh
    Mar 22, 09:33 PM
    The U.N. Security Council perhaps, but not the entire assembly. It would have been interesting to open that issue up to debate and seen how all the members would have voted.

What I always wonder is what diplomatic efforts were used to pressure Qaddafi? There were no (as far as I know) threats of economic embargoes, freezing of assets, or other less violent methods to coerce Qaddafi. We didn't need to convince him to step dow. We simply needed to convince him that he needed to tone down, defend himself against the armed insurrection, but not cast a wider and violent campaign against innocent civilians.

I need a clearer demonstration that serious steps were taken before resorting to war. War should be used as the last resort and only when it's clear that all other options have failed.

canon rebel t3. canon rebel t3 1100d. canon
  • canon rebel t3 1100d. canon

• MatthewThomas
    Apr 10, 11:45 AM
    I'll be at the event and plan to give my take on it. I've been using FCP since day one and can attest that little actual functionality has changed over the years. There have been additional features added, but nearly no change to the way that you do your work. And in a post-tape world, this is not good.

Here is a long thread featuring my ideas and predictions over what the FCP platform may become, and how it might affect Apple's other distribution models:

http://www.cinema5d.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=25464

I posted this a few days ago when this rumor first broke, but I think it might be fun to post again. It is a long thread, and some of the most interesting predictions are found buried in the dozen+ pages of posts. I should add that Cinema5D is a forum for digital filmmakers and commercial producers that need to operate on limited budgets, so the comments there reflect some of the best "up and coming" Final Cut Pro users.

canon rebel t3. Rebel yell, because Canon just
  • Rebel yell, because Canon just

• newyorksole
    Apr 11, 02:52 PM
    Honestly, I don't mind waiting. The iPhone 4 is a BEAUTIFUL phone. Takes great pictures, fast, responsive, high-res screen etc etc. New apps are being released all the time and getting updated.

While I enjoy the 4 Apple is trying to make the iPhone 5 and iOS 5 amazing so that it'll be MORE than ready for prime time.

We have so much to look forward to: Lion, New MobileMe, Server Farm, iPhone 5, iOS 5

canon rebel t3. canon rebel t3 red. canon
  • canon rebel t3 red. canon

• afrowq
    Apr 8, 11:03 PM
    Coming from a full-time, multimedia/journalism/photography/etc professional I have to totally and completely

AGREE!

I've seen a huge decline in Apple's interest in the professional market, and I don't even mean high end pro, we're talking SMB and SOHO type stuff here. The last revision of FCP was just not worth it unless you were buying new or buying to ensure you didn't have any left over bugs.

Avid Media Composer and Premier have gained massive leads on FCP in terms of workflow and speed. Once the younger college students start seeing how fast they can delivery a product with Adobe or Avid, they'll start wondering why the small houses switched to FCP in the first place, and start wanting to learn what the industry is working with . . . Avid, After Effects, ProTools, etc. And the iMovie Pro will be left to indie filmmakers and consumers with deep pockets

** disclaimer ** I have nothing against the indie segment . . . I am in it and love it. But Apple makes it harder with every update to justify staying with a company that has too much on it's plate, and not enough staff to keep up with the rest of the market.

Apple will always claim that "no one's buying it" rather than, "we didn't make it marketable and desirable" when they go to axe some hardware or software title.

Careful, some trolls will insist that your opinion is only relevant to your narrow world view and that you need itemized spreadsheets to prove that you know what you're talking about.

canon rebel t3. canon rebel t3 red.
  • canon rebel t3 red.

• alent1234
    Mar 23, 10:04 AM
    If you ever used one of the LG phones or the numerous Japanese keitai's of that time then you'd know, that even though they were cutting edge for the time, they were still nowhere near being 'smartphones'.

Terrible UI with endless menu's, confusing icons, and new features randomly bolted on.

No matter how much the petty minded haters want to see it, the truth is that Apple made a quantum leap forward with the iPhone, and some people ought to be a little less bitter and more thankful for it.

the big thing with the original iphone was a good web browser. the 3G was the first one that was really worth buying.

apple had so much problems developing the iphone that just like the ipad they put a weak device out to market for version 1 and spent another year finishing it

• hob
    Apr 5, 07:20 PM
    - Major revamp of asset cataloguing system with integrated final cut server, something similiar to what Aperture does with photos. This will be it's biggest feature
    - Core image fx with integrated Shake-style fx compositing

and the usual obvious things (64 bit, new formats, updated quicktime, etc..)

I would /kill/ for better asset management. The "Aperture" for video is what I've been needing for a while now...

canon rebel t3. canon rebel t3 1100d. canon
  • canon rebel t3 1100d. canon

• Huntn
    Aug 16, 10:20 AM
    As I am newly familiar with Need For Sped: Shift. How would you guys compare the two games?

I don't know if it is my imagination but some of the racing demos I've tried, the cars seem to skid out of control relatively easily. I'm wondering if this is a characteristic of "realsim" in a racing game?

canon rebel t3. Canon Rebel T3 and aim to
  • Canon Rebel T3 and aim to

• rhett7660
    Apr 5, 05:19 PM
    Problem is, its still Final Cut and will still suck at managing media.

And. You don't know they may have re-done a good chunk of the product to where you have better media managing and it might not even look like FCP as we know it. That of course could be a bad thing or a good thing.

canon rebel t3. Canon EOS Rebel T3(EOS 1100D)
  • Canon EOS Rebel T3(EOS 1100D)

• iFry
    Jul 31, 12:28 PM
    Sure, it may be more expensive than a custom-built Intel machine, but it will run OS X like a charm, and that's ultimately the most important factor in my computer purchase. But access to Windows games and Mac OS X, that's a dream come true for this mac fanatic. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that virtualization makes big enough strides that I never have to leave OS X to play Windows-based games.

my thoughts exactly... MacBook Pro in two weeks :D

wish i had that Core 2 goin in it...

canon rebel t3. 7 Canon EOS Rebel T3
  • 7 Canon EOS Rebel T3

• NebulaClash
    Apr 27, 10:19 AM
    Maybe that's what you heard.

I heard that the database couldn't be user purged (easily)
    The the database kept data from Day one
    and that Location services being turned off didn't change the recording of the data.

Apple fans were "more correct". Wow. Ok - if you say so.... and if it helps you sleep at night

I'm talking about the hyperbole, not the sensible discussion that was going on too. You are capable of such discussions, and so am I. We do not represent the majority of the comments in these threads which contained lots of hair-on-fire paranoia. The Apple fans trying to talk such folks down off the roof were right.

canon rebel t3. Canon Rebel T3
  • Canon Rebel T3

• takao
    Dec 7, 05:04 PM
    Keep that Lotus, you can use it for the British Lightweight race.

ah the british lightweight .. i remembered it much much harder from gt4 .. since this time around lightweight just means being under 1200 kg and british ;) so my 300 kW TVR was qualified which of course smoked the competition

that said i find it stil ldissapointing that opposed to gt4 you can't difference between imperial and metric measurements more seperate

which means either mp/h and HP or km/h and kW

which is unfortunate since nobody really uses kW except for taxes ;)

canon rebel t3. The Canon EOS Rebel T3 Digital
  • The Canon EOS Rebel T3 Digital

• HyperZboy
    Apr 7, 11:36 PM
    This notion that Best Buy is the only one hoarding stock is typical of the stereotypical Apple fan. And once again, I've never bought Apple or Mac products at Best Buy because the staff are not knowledgeable in most cases, the same way I never bought a Mac at Circuit City for the short period they carried Macs.

But which stores are well stocked the best with iPads?

See if you can guess. I'll give you a hint, it begins with an A.

Sure you can say, those are Apple's rules, deal with it, but that doesn't make it right.

The truth probably is that some Best Buys are probably near Walmarts and Targets so they don't want to be out of stock for 2-3 weeks while Apple hoards stock at its stores. I'm sure none of them want to be out of stock for 2-3 weeks and suspect that Best Buy is the not the only offender of conserving stock due to Apple's inability to meet demand.

Not one of these chains wants to be known as the chain that didn't have iPads for 2-3 weeks giving consumers the impression they don't carry it anymore!

The only difference is Best Buy got CAUGHT!

I would bet that this directive came from corporate and applied to a limited number of stores that were faced with the possibility of being out of stock for an extended period of time.

People can conjecture here all they want, but no one really knows the details of Apple's supply promises vs. what it delivered with any of these chains.

• JesterJJZ
    Apr 12, 07:52 PM
    No, it hasn't.

Yeah no kidding...they should have taken the "New" off the page at least a year ago.

canon rebel t3. The new Canon Rebel T3
  • The new Canon Rebel T3

• logandzwon
    Apr 25, 02:49 PM
    OMG, have you heard? Apple is secretly spying on our TXT messages, contacts, and e-mail! Seriously! If someone stole my iPhone and guessed my passcode they would be able to look through this list of "contacts" and find out where I lived. They could even check my calendar and know when I'm not home and come rob me. Even if I put fake info in my contacts they can still see my e-mails! All they have to do is look through my e-mails and find a receipt, or shipping notice, or the bill for the power, or my cellphone bill, or my water bill and they would have my home address!

canon rebel t3. canon rebel t3 eos 1100d.
  • canon rebel t3 eos 1100d.

• xxBURT0Nxx
    Apr 7, 09:54 AM
    It's not false per say, at least not 100%. Of course, graphics in such systems are usually IGPs, but before the Core iX line of processors, anyone could license and build chipsets for these processors and include a different IGP than Intel did. Intel however refused to license this for the new processors, including the SB line and thus nVidia who was making chipsets could not produce an IGP for the new platform.

So yes, essentially Intel told Apple they had to use the 3000 HD as an IGP, where before, Apple was using nVidia's tech. There was even a massive lawsuit about all of this, between Intel and nVidia which ended with nVidia stepping out of the chipset business alltogether.

So the poster you were replying to wasn't 100% wrong at all. It is in fact a testament to Intel's incompetence how all of this was handled, since an old MBA with a 320m outpaces new SB machines that have a much more powerful CPU in graphics performance.

I know about the whole nvidia/intel lawsuit, but to say that intel forced apple to use the IGP is not correct imo. Yes they may have said if you want to use integrated graphics, they must be our integrated graphics on sandy bridge, but obviously apple could still have chosen to use discrete graphics as they did in some of the macbook pros, however seeing them absent on the airs and the 13" mbp shows that apple didn't have enough space to include discrete on top of the new processors. I see what you are saying, but the op said intel made apple use their graphics in a machine that costs this much!?!? not true apple could have easily added amd graphics if they wanted to, however due to cost/design/whatever they use integrated graphics in their smaller laptops!

canon rebel t3. EOS Rebel T3: Canon#39;s new
  • EOS Rebel T3: Canon#39;s new

• Multimedia
    Aug 19, 07:18 AM
    Darn it ... I just received my crossgrade upgrade yesterday eventhough I only own powerbook and am waiting for merom based laptop. While on the topic of fcp, can I install on my powerbook for now and in install on later on my future intel-laptop? (reading the legal eula it seems install is only allowed for one laptop and desktop... I guess I will have to uninstall first on powerbook .....) I am just not sure if apple will block my serial number or something ...No they won't block your serial number. It's the honor system. Yes you can put it on what you have now and what you get later.

canon rebel t3. Canon Eos New Rebel T3 and T3i
  • Canon Eos New Rebel T3 and T3i

• scottgroovez
    Apr 8, 06:09 AM
    Why anyone would ever choose to buy an Apple product at Best Buy over the Apple Store is beyond me. :confused:
    I just ordered a Macbook pro from BB with 15% off and a further 8% cashback saving me just over �200.

canon rebel t3. Canon Rebel T3 (1100D)
  • Canon Rebel T3 (1100D)

• wpotere
    Apr 28, 08:11 AM
    Sad, pathetic, misguided

Speaking of which...

canon rebel t3. Best Buy Canon EOS Rebel T3
  • Best Buy Canon EOS Rebel T3

• Dr.Gargoyle
    Aug 11, 04:08 PM
    That may be, but I highly doubt every infant, elderly folks, and the poverty stricken all have cell phones. If that's the case, then I'd have to say that there are a lot of people who's financial priorities are kinda messed.
    What sjo wrote seem quite accurate. Cells are extremly common here. It has become so common that cellphones nowdays are almost considered as a anti-status symbol. Poor people cant "afford" a land line.
    Many like me, have multiple contracts. Our old contracts, used to be roll-over type. Hence, a lot of people have many minutes left on their old contracts. They pay a small fee to keep the old contract alive and then use these minutes when they travel in abroad (expensive to call). Then they have a new contract that allows you to talk very cheap within a/some countries. These minutes are not roll-over type.
    As you can see, we have a big mess too when it comes to contracts. I wish I could keep one phone and one number, but right now that is financially insane.

dmarcoot
    Apr 6, 03:37 PM
    I hope that number keeps rising; we need competition to not let Apple rest on it's laurels.

First they need to make a product worthy of rising. A sub par product and user experience will not push Apple.

At any rate, clearly Apple is not resting on laurels with the rest of computing industry as far back as they are in quality, price, experience and their available software ecosystems.

rdowns
    Apr 28, 04:06 PM
    Because there was never a question of wither or not any of those men were born in the US, with Obama the past was always a bit hazy as to if he was actually born in Hawaii or thats just what his parents told him. Obviously he doesn�t remember BEING BORN in hawaii..his parents could have just told him that.

But now we have proof and its all over with there�s no need to be calling names about it.

BS, we already had proof from 2008.

Legion93
    Apr 6, 03:34 PM
    Perfect day for this news....

I have a new 13" MBA sitting here at my desk unopened...just dropped off from FedEx today. I'm debating whether or not to just return it and wait for the refresh or be happy with what I got.

I'm a very light user..web, email, iTunes, sync iPhone and iPad. Do I really need the Sandy Bridge power..probably not but I dont want to have the "old not so shiny ball" come June (as the rumors suggest).

Any help from the MR community is greatly appreciated!

Don't get your hopes up, as any rumour is just a speculation. Apple may or may not release any updated version of the MBA very soon, but it can all depend. If you really want power, you could sell your Air for a MBP, which came out only couple months ago.

Moyank24
    Mar 1, 02:16 PM
    I believe that people with same-sex attractions are endangering themselves at least physically when they have sex with each other. So I'll post a link to some evidence for my opinion (http://www.catholiceducation.org/articles/homosexuality/ho0075.html). Notice, the document's author is a medical doctor.

If this link wasn't so offensive it might actually be funny. So, just because a medical doctor has archaic beliefs, everything he writes is true?

Josef Mengele was a medical doctor as well, you know.

I don't tell others what to do, but that doesn't mean I think it's all right for them do everything they want to do. I'll share my opinions with others if they're willing to hear them. I don't want to control anyone, and I will not be a codependent caregiver. I refuse to protect others from negative consequences when they need to learn from them.

If you aren't supportive of my rights as a human being, than you are actually telling me what I can and can't do.

And as far as negative consequences, I really would love to know what you think negative consequences would be. And Hell, doesn't count...because I don't believe in your hell.

I'm a healthy, happy, educated, and employed woman. I've got 2 children, who are also healthy and happy. No negative consequences here.

Stridder44
    Aug 7, 05:24 PM
    I'm sure I'm not going to hate it, it's probably gonna be fabulous, but it's not an innovation as Steve advertises it. In fact, not a single thing they showed about Leopard up to now is an innovation. Everything already exists somehow. I'm not complaining about the new features of the OS, but about how they present them. They're all (hopefully) improved versions of existing stuff!!

True, I guess we can only hope that the top secret stuff is top secret for a reason (or because it wasn't ready for the Keynote)

No comments:

Post a Comment