Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Troy Bayliss admires the 1098 R “Bayliss Replica”


Troy Bayliss visited the Ducati Stand at the Milan Motorbike Show last week to admire his name sake the stunning new Ducati 1098 R Bayliss Replica.

When I first saw the livery for my last race at Portimao – said Troy Bayliss as he sat on the Ducati stand’s display bike, surrounded by his fans – I thought that it was the most beautiful bike I would ever ride. To see this “replica” design also available for the public and my fans makes me fell very proud. I thank Ducati for this and I thank the public for all their continued love and support. This is a very emotional time and the bike will always be very special to me”



For those in the UK who want to see the ‘1098R ‘Bayliss Limited Edition’ and the rest of the new 2009 Ducati model range they will be on display at the NEC International Motorcycle Show from the 28th November to 7th December.

Ride safe.

Jon Booth
Swicki: http://motorcycling-swicki.eurekster.com/


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments:

Post a Comment