Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Honda VFR1200F ridden


It always feels special to be on a bike that the world has waited for years, a bike that when launched in its first avatar, rewrote quite a few rules. I was among the millions who had patiently waited for the all new VFR1200F to be launched and finally when it did, I found myself among a select few journalists, who were invited to the land of the rising sun for an exclusive ride experience.

"Even before I thumbed the electric starter, I knew this wouldn’t turn out to be a very long test ride that too on a road that this bike will seldom be seen on. Nevertheless, with a chance to experience one of the most awaited motorcycles in the history of Honda, I wasn’t really complaining. A few minutes later, with my left hand free, the big sweet sounding V4 motor was changing through the gears effortlessly on its own, downshifting quickly without abruptions as I slowed down for the tight curves on Honda’s HSR (Honda Safety Riding) track in Kumamoto. What you see on these pages is the all-new VFR1200F that, hold you breath, is slated for an Indian launch during the third quarter of the 2010 calendar year."

Read the complete ride experience HERE

INTERESTING READ

No comments:

Post a Comment