Monday, December 8, 2008

Kymco 2010 Yager 200i


The guys at MotorcycleDaily also got to ride Kymco's scooter for the US market. Here is what Gabe Ets-Hokin wrote

I also rode the scooter Kymco introduced, the 2010 Yager 200i. It mixes ultra-modern styling with a fuel-injected, liquid-cooled 175cc Single, dual disc brakes and a 3-gallon gas tank. I got to ride it from Kymco USA's headquarters in Spartanburg, SC to run an errand about 15 miles away, all on a fast-moving interstate. The Yager 800i was more than up to the task; it got up to almost 75 mph indicated, and would actually hit the rev limiter on downhill sections (Kymco told me they would adjust the gearing). Despite the smaller wheels (13-inch in front and a 12-inch in back), it was very stable at high speeds, but steered like a scooter: fast. I was pretty impressed with it, and for $3499, I think it's a bargain.

RELATED READING:
Kymco Quannon 150 for US market

No comments:

Post a Comment