Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Casio Riseman in India : Delivered

Last month,, I had written about booking the Riseman (READ). Well, a few days back it was delivered - my own Casio Riseman. And oh boy, am i happy!

See the temperature? 31.4 degrees...Yeah, my office cabin isnt exactly cool!

I always wanted a Casio Protrek - the one with altimeter, barometer and temp display functions and all. But these watches werent available easily in India. And then I saw the Riseman. Tried a lot finding the Casio Riseman in India, but couldnt. Finally, got in touch with an official importer of Casio in India and got mine for Rs 9,995! Yes, expensive, but its worth it.


Pune is a hilly area and my office is on a small hill - 2200 feet above mean sea level

-Has altimeter function - shows your current elevation.
-Has barometer function - shows the atmospheric pressure
-Temp display
-Is solar powered
-Automatic EL : Turning your wrist automatically lightens up the display. Cool feature
-And lots lots more!

If you want the Casio Riseman in India at a special price, shoot me an Email at bunnypunia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment