Thursday, November 15, 2007

James Toseland : First fall at Valencia



Valencia was hard and difficult for the "white-blue" riders of the Winston Ten Kate Honda Team with each involved in separate falls which have prejudiced the result of the last day on the Ricardo Tormo circuit.

James Toseland, couldn't end the morning session due to a fall, as he badly hit his head after a spectacular high side, flying into the air before landing heavily. The tough English rider, after the ritual medical checks, was able to be back on his bike for the two-hour afternoon session.

James Toseland - SBK Winston Ten Kate Honda Rider:
"That was really a difficult test. We found some difficulties during the long turn. We don't have good grip and that's where we lose most of our time, we're not capable of using all the power we have. I guess we just have to work hard. For Bayliss to do a 1'33.7 is quite incredible. He must really like the track because he was also on the podium here in MotoGP. I am very impressed by that time.

"With race tyres he still is within reach but with qualifying tyres he did an amazing lap. All we have to do is to work hard improve our performance. I took a big hit this morning, I felt like I got punched by Mike Tyson, but I was a little lucky and now I feel better. I also hope Karl will feel better soon."

No comments:

Post a Comment