Saturday, May 26, 2007

I got a horn too!

The other day, on my way to Chembur from Navi Mumbai, I was doing a lazy 70km/h on my Karizma when this nut guy on a commuter bike honks behind me. I see my rear view mirror, there is enough space for a car to pass, let alone a bike. Still I move aside but it has no effect on him. He keeps honking and only when I raise my finger did he stop!
It happens almost everyday. I come across 'idiots' on both two wheels and four , who for i dont know what reason in the world like to flaunt their horns. No matter if there aint any free space in front of me, no matter if the light is still red, no matter how much space i give them to overtake me, they still keep blaring their horns. Not only with me, i see it happening with so many other people.

Have u come across these "IGAHT" kinda people on too?

No comments:

Post a Comment