50cent
05-02 06:12 PM
Lou Dobbs is nothing more than fear-peddler with a TV show to rant a about anything that he does'nt agree with.
Other TV "news" magazine anchors like Bill O'Rielly, Shaun Hannity or even Micheal Savage (on Radio) have helped to create an atmosphere of hatred even against legal immigrants.
What a shame...we (legal immigrants) have no friends...:( :confused:
Other TV "news" magazine anchors like Bill O'Rielly, Shaun Hannity or even Micheal Savage (on Radio) have helped to create an atmosphere of hatred even against legal immigrants.
What a shame...we (legal immigrants) have no friends...:( :confused:
wallpaper hxc scene kids hairstyles
snathan
03-22 08:49 PM
May their soul rest in peace...veery verry sad to know this.
badluck
07-11 02:05 PM
he is the Gonzalez The Janitor not the Director:rolleyes:
2011 scene kid hairstyles. Scene Hairstyle Trends for; Scene Hairstyle Trends for
macrosky
06-14 07:11 AM
Thank you! raysaikat
So it is just like applying a new H1 visa, but include a copy of my current approved H1 visa and maybe some pay checks from my current employer?
So it is just like applying a new H1 visa, but include a copy of my current approved H1 visa and maybe some pay checks from my current employer?
more...

northstar1
07-26 12:05 PM
Over 150000 employees. It's a fortune 20
Dhundhun
09-19 07:34 PM
Look at this guys..Sapin sending the Immigrants back to Home country because they dont want to pay the unemploment benefits in bad economy..
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26792948/
In USA, the company, who sponsored H/L visa and brought someone from home country is responsible for ticket to home country.
I wish this does not happen, but in all others case (H1B transfered, OPT -> H1B, EAD, etc.), one has to bear own expenses. Many H1B, students and EB guys have been compelled to go back to home country during last downturn - mostly they has gone back on own expense.
If one takes help of home country embassy (costs home country), that person may be barred from leaving home country in future.
I think Spain case is not applicable here in US.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26792948/
In USA, the company, who sponsored H/L visa and brought someone from home country is responsible for ticket to home country.
I wish this does not happen, but in all others case (H1B transfered, OPT -> H1B, EAD, etc.), one has to bear own expenses. Many H1B, students and EB guys have been compelled to go back to home country during last downturn - mostly they has gone back on own expense.
If one takes help of home country embassy (costs home country), that person may be barred from leaving home country in future.
I think Spain case is not applicable here in US.
more...

kiru_99
10-31 09:58 AM
Mine is similar case. While sending the application he missed the 2 pages of my wife's I485 application. He said he will try to send it again. Not sure what happens. :-((
2010 Scene Kids Hairstyles 2010
angelfire76
04-02 01:45 PM
What I have mostly heard is that people in consulting jobs are the ones who are having issues at POEs and not the ones in permanent/full-time positions...I am not making a statement here but saying this is what I heard and read.
Even working in IBM become something like a consulting job due to their change in business model. So how would the POE determine that somebody who's a "permanent" (is there such a thing in today's economy) employee is not actually into "consulting". Hey even McK guys are "consultants". I think the word you might be looking for is "salaried" employees.
Even working in IBM become something like a consulting job due to their change in business model. So how would the POE determine that somebody who's a "permanent" (is there such a thing in today's economy) employee is not actually into "consulting". Hey even McK guys are "consultants". I think the word you might be looking for is "salaried" employees.
more...

needhelp!
11-21 02:10 PM
But I have a lot to be thankful for. Thanks to IV, he has his EAD and can have one less thing to worry about in his new job search.
hair Emo Scene Clothes Scene Kids

kasanski33
02-23 08:44 PM
I will be there
more...
gandalf1234
02-10 04:27 PM
Thanks a lot guys .... Now I am waiting for actual card and welcome notice . I hope to get it in 10 days .
Good luck to you all .
its being long journey for me and got totally frustrated after getting rfe on 140 but i guess god is kind to me .
Thanks,
gandalf
Good luck to you all .
its being long journey for me and got totally frustrated after getting rfe on 140 but i guess god is kind to me .
Thanks,
gandalf
hot Scene Kids | Emo Haircuts:
pappu
10-19 02:22 PM
Thanks. I did contact USCIS and they have accepted my request to expidite the cast. It is to be seen if it will actually happen.
My other question is, if my renewal does not come through in-time, since the renewal application is in system, can I continue working after the expiry of my current EAD? Or do I have to quit the job and/or leave the country?
Best,
Check for past updates on the EAD delays thread. IV had contacted USCIS on EAD delays faced by our members.
Some new updates are also posted for donor members only.
My other question is, if my renewal does not come through in-time, since the renewal application is in system, can I continue working after the expiry of my current EAD? Or do I have to quit the job and/or leave the country?
Best,
Check for past updates on the EAD delays thread. IV had contacted USCIS on EAD delays faced by our members.
Some new updates are also posted for donor members only.
more...
house scene kid hairstyles.

pappu
04-09 12:05 PM
Can someone please confirm if "Card Production Ordered" email from USCIS mean my 485 is approved and I have gotten GC ?
I have only got this "Card Production Ordered" email and not an email specifically saying "485 approved". How long does it take after "Card Production Ordered" email to get actual card.
Also if May bulletin is Unavailable it still means that GC;s issued if your date is current in April are valid ? My email came yesterday same day as the new May bulletin ?
Congrats.
You are one of the oldest member. Glad you finally made it before EB3 became unavailable.
I have only got this "Card Production Ordered" email and not an email specifically saying "485 approved". How long does it take after "Card Production Ordered" email to get actual card.
Also if May bulletin is Unavailable it still means that GC;s issued if your date is current in April are valid ? My email came yesterday same day as the new May bulletin ?
Congrats.
You are one of the oldest member. Glad you finally made it before EB3 became unavailable.
tattoo Scene Kid Hairstyles
gimme_GC2006
07-31 06:15 PM
thank you..I hope everything goes well. Hopefully will get greened this time :)
more...
pictures little girls short hairstyles.

amsgc
04-05 04:07 PM
Sunil,
I suggest you use the most recent A# on your I-485, and relax.
The USCIS adjudicator has access to all the information s/he needs. They can use your Name/DOB/Citizenship etc. to find out all the A#s that have ever been assigned to you. In case there is a need to change or assign a new A#, they will figure it out.
Good luck!
I suggest you use the most recent A# on your I-485, and relax.
The USCIS adjudicator has access to all the information s/he needs. They can use your Name/DOB/Citizenship etc. to find out all the A#s that have ever been assigned to you. In case there is a need to change or assign a new A#, they will figure it out.
Good luck!
dresses male scene kid hairstyles
krithi
02-04 07:03 PM
Hello Gali,
Im also using rahul reddy in houston, but its very tough to find an answer from him, did u had the same problem.
thnx,
krithi
Im also using rahul reddy in houston, but its very tough to find an answer from him, did u had the same problem.
thnx,
krithi
more...
makeup Scene boys sport hairstyles
nrmarrivada9
04-04 09:53 AM
She could be on F1 even before the commencement of the classes. It will not be a problem.
Regards
Naveen
Regards
Naveen
girlfriend Scene Kid Hair styles,
zCool
04-02 11:39 AM
Paystub is really required document in tax law.
These are normally state subject and are guided and monitored by state labor law departments.
Employers don't have a choice of deciding their own period of giving you paystubs.
So if you choose to keep working for illegal employment under illegal condition that's your problem but you can always choose to get labor lawyer involved or just send your employer link similar to one below for your state law and ask him gently "I don't doubt your intention but from what I read this is illegal and I don't want to be part of anything illegal so at least for me please send paystubs every pay-period"
http://www.laboremploymentlawblog.com/payroll-strict-compliance-with-californias-pay-stub-law-is-essential.html
If you don't get any response, 2 options:
1. Stop doing direct deposit. Ask him for a check every payperiod. that's always your choice.
2. try to transfer, and when the RFE comes , send the sent email notarized copy and affidavite and bank statements as proof of payment and delay in pay-stubs. Even if your transfer gets denied you will be okay coz you are working currently, if it gets approved, you are home free from the shackles of this slave-master.
Put his name on the boards annonymously..
These are normally state subject and are guided and monitored by state labor law departments.
Employers don't have a choice of deciding their own period of giving you paystubs.
So if you choose to keep working for illegal employment under illegal condition that's your problem but you can always choose to get labor lawyer involved or just send your employer link similar to one below for your state law and ask him gently "I don't doubt your intention but from what I read this is illegal and I don't want to be part of anything illegal so at least for me please send paystubs every pay-period"
http://www.laboremploymentlawblog.com/payroll-strict-compliance-with-californias-pay-stub-law-is-essential.html
If you don't get any response, 2 options:
1. Stop doing direct deposit. Ask him for a check every payperiod. that's always your choice.
2. try to transfer, and when the RFE comes , send the sent email notarized copy and affidavite and bank statements as proof of payment and delay in pay-stubs. Even if your transfer gets denied you will be okay coz you are working currently, if it gets approved, you are home free from the shackles of this slave-master.
Put his name on the boards annonymously..
hairstyles Cute Girl Emo Scene Haircuts
kvrr
03-20 04:59 PM
Here is the link from USCIS website:
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=34dd9b5d82420210VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=e7d696cfcd6ff110VgnVCM1000004718190a RCRD
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=34dd9b5d82420210VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=e7d696cfcd6ff110VgnVCM1000004718190a RCRD
javadeveloper
10-21 10:54 PM
140 APPROVED.
In addition to the first RFE as above,i received one more RFE.In the second RFE they mentioned that education and experience satisfies labour,but wanted more documents from company to prove A2P.Company sent tax returns and got the approval in 6 days.Yet to receive the notice.
Good luck to all waiting for approval.
Congrats!!!Any Idea about minimum salary requirement for Eb2 position?
In addition to the first RFE as above,i received one more RFE.In the second RFE they mentioned that education and experience satisfies labour,but wanted more documents from company to prove A2P.Company sent tax returns and got the approval in 6 days.Yet to receive the notice.
Good luck to all waiting for approval.
Congrats!!!Any Idea about minimum salary requirement for Eb2 position?
sprash
06-01 06:26 PM
I had an RFE last year and they asked me to submit photos. They claimed I had not sent photos, which is untrue. I had sent them, but they probably lost them.
No comments:
Post a Comment