prabirmehta
03-22 10:58 AM
The webfaxes are effective! I just got off the phone with Senator Chambliss' immigration department. The person I spoke with (can't remember his name) mentioned the usual spiel: They were working on increasing the H1-B cap. They didn't seem aware of the retrogression issues. I clarified the problems we are facing and how they shouldn't be combined with illegal immigration and H1-b issues. He mentioned that the senate (with Senator Chambliss' help) passed legislation a couple of months ago to recapture visa numbers and was waiting for the House to pass the same measure. Is that true? In any case, our message is reaching the corridors of power. Good job guys!
wallpaper francesca gregorini katherine moennig. Katherine Moennig by
GCNaseeb
10-31 01:39 PM
I just called USCIS and spoke to an Immigration Officer. He said I have to resubmit both I-131 and I-765 alongwith original EAD and AP document to the service center from where I received both my EAD and AP. I also need to submit copy of original forms or a birth certificate to prove the error from USCIS in order to waive fees.
He also said Infopass is only for enquiry and won't help in typographical errors.
I guess, whole new process would take another 3-4 months; what a mess :mad:
He also said Infopass is only for enquiry and won't help in typographical errors.
I guess, whole new process would take another 3-4 months; what a mess :mad:
tb2904
03-26 04:05 PM
Who are the guys making more than 250K? Why are they stuck in retrogression?
I am assuming that if you are salaried employee and making more than 250K, you should be at executive level qualified for EB1 visa - which is current for all countries.
I am assuming that if you are salaried employee and making more than 250K, you should be at executive level qualified for EB1 visa - which is current for all countries.
2011 Kate#39;s so beautiful in it!
yabadaba
09-01 11:43 AM
i m a big fan of the bee and ragz4u and sunjoshi
of course these daysi m interacting only with pappu...getting his "kangi" all set up
of course these daysi m interacting only with pappu...getting his "kangi" all set up
more...
namm80
10-02 12:20 AM
Somewhat the same situation happened to me, and my attorney advised this in order to avoid the filing:
You may call your bank and hold the checks that you sent second time. If INS finds that the check is not 'withdrawable' they will not file your application.
This is bad advice. Search other forums (Murthy etc) - i've seen similar threads where some smarta$$es tried stop payment and USCIS sent the unpaid application fee to collection agencies.
I would strongly advise you against doing this--Filing a 2nd I-485 application was a misinformed and stupid decision - consult a lawyer before you make your situation more confusing.
You may call your bank and hold the checks that you sent second time. If INS finds that the check is not 'withdrawable' they will not file your application.
This is bad advice. Search other forums (Murthy etc) - i've seen similar threads where some smarta$$es tried stop payment and USCIS sent the unpaid application fee to collection agencies.
I would strongly advise you against doing this--Filing a 2nd I-485 application was a misinformed and stupid decision - consult a lawyer before you make your situation more confusing.
tcsonly
12-12 06:55 PM
USCIS will send an IO to your home within 48 hours. He will take pictures with your family, have lunch or dinner and issue the Green Card to every member of the family.
Looking at your signature, wanted to make sure you provided the answer based on your personal experiance.
I didn't know CIS became so customer oriented all of a sudden.
Looking at your signature, wanted to make sure you provided the answer based on your personal experiance.
I didn't know CIS became so customer oriented all of a sudden.
more...
stones
07-01 08:04 AM
In my opinion, USCIS should grant Company C's H-1 petition though they may deny any extension request and thus company C's petition would only be valid through the 2011 date of Company A's petition. You will then have to travel out of the US to get an H-1 visa stamp before the 2011 date.
Do you think, I won't have problem even I do not have paystubs for October, 2008. I gave my OPT card, OPT I20 and latest pay stubs of Company B (until September 2008) and Company C (until June, 2009). Would they work? Please let me know. Thanks a lot for your advice.
Do you think, I won't have problem even I do not have paystubs for October, 2008. I gave my OPT card, OPT I20 and latest pay stubs of Company B (until September 2008) and Company C (until June, 2009). Would they work? Please let me know. Thanks a lot for your advice.
2010 katherine moennig straight

eb3retro
02-04 04:36 PM
has anyone requested USCIS to send AP via Fedex/UPS?
I am thinking of sending USCIS a Fedex return envelope so that they can use that instead of regular USPS mail.
has anyone done this successfully?
would help me a lot
thanks
whats so urgent about this?
I am thinking of sending USCIS a Fedex return envelope so that they can use that instead of regular USPS mail.
has anyone done this successfully?
would help me a lot
thanks
whats so urgent about this?
more...
kbsyed61
04-07 05:35 PM
Sorry to hear about marital discord. Do talk to your attorney and see what steps needed to be taken further.
My advice, first concentrate on your family. Do try to resolve the issues with your wife. Do give preference to your daughter. Green Cards / Work permits can be obtained later also. Don't worry too much about the GC.
My advice, first concentrate on your family. Do try to resolve the issues with your wife. Do give preference to your daughter. Green Cards / Work permits can be obtained later also. Don't worry too much about the GC.
hair katherine moening three rivers
Iak123
06-02 11:01 PM
Thank You All for responding. That is very helpful
more...
reachinus
07-14 12:14 PM
Receipt Number: lin0720551219
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Case received and pending.
On July 11, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Case received and pending.
On July 11, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
hot katherine moennig dress,
martinvisalaw
09-22 07:34 PM
my fiancee has F-1 visa too, but we are getting married next month so excited. should i ask my employer to apply for us the same time?
Yes, if she wants to change from F-1. She might want to stay in F-1 status as long as she can, especially since she can get work authorization.
i don't know how is this work, and how much is the f-1 to h-4 status change costs.
That depends on the lawyer, Filing fees are $300
if i get denied, she will be denied too
Yes
but if she gets denied, will i get denied?
No, not necessarily
in other word, is filing both visa same time affect the chance of getting approved?
I've done thousands of H-1B and H-4 cases filed together. It's very common.
u guys know the odds of getting approved on h1b from non profit organization these days?
If the job meets the H-1B criteria, and you do also, you should be fine.
Yes, if she wants to change from F-1. She might want to stay in F-1 status as long as she can, especially since she can get work authorization.
i don't know how is this work, and how much is the f-1 to h-4 status change costs.
That depends on the lawyer, Filing fees are $300
if i get denied, she will be denied too
Yes
but if she gets denied, will i get denied?
No, not necessarily
in other word, is filing both visa same time affect the chance of getting approved?
I've done thousands of H-1B and H-4 cases filed together. It's very common.
u guys know the odds of getting approved on h1b from non profit organization these days?
If the job meets the H-1B criteria, and you do also, you should be fine.
more...
house katherine moennig girlfriend.
prstudio
04-28 09:54 PM
i liked iron's treads
tattoo Kate Moennig and Photoshoot
roseball
08-21 11:00 AM
Hi All,
Can we follow up case details only with WAC Receipt from both TSC and NSC.
Any one approved with WAC receipt with PD'2005 and PD'2006 from NSC or TSC.
Thanks
Yes, my friend and his wife got approved. His was a TSC - WAC - TSC case, receipted with WAC#.
Early last week both their cases had a LUD and the status changed to moved to local USCIS office.....The status still shows the same online...However, my friend (primary applicant) received I-797 approval notice for his I-485 on Aug 15th and his wife received the approval notice yesterday in the mail (USPS mail)...No emails nothing....And the online status is still received and pending....His PD is May' 25th 2006 EB2-I with a RD of July 31st, 2007....
Looks like there is no order to this madness.....
Can we follow up case details only with WAC Receipt from both TSC and NSC.
Any one approved with WAC receipt with PD'2005 and PD'2006 from NSC or TSC.
Thanks
Yes, my friend and his wife got approved. His was a TSC - WAC - TSC case, receipted with WAC#.
Early last week both their cases had a LUD and the status changed to moved to local USCIS office.....The status still shows the same online...However, my friend (primary applicant) received I-797 approval notice for his I-485 on Aug 15th and his wife received the approval notice yesterday in the mail (USPS mail)...No emails nothing....And the online status is still received and pending....His PD is May' 25th 2006 EB2-I with a RD of July 31st, 2007....
Looks like there is no order to this madness.....
more...
pictures kate moennig francesca
mrcmic
07-24 06:38 PM
I am in the same boat with you.
485 package was delivered by UPS on NSC and the tracking number shows it delivered on the morning of June 08.
However, until this moment there is still no receipts annd check is not cashed.
As Canadian_Dream suggest, we just have to wait a little more time and if still no result, I will submit another copy for the application.
485 package was delivered by UPS on NSC and the tracking number shows it delivered on the morning of June 08.
However, until this moment there is still no receipts annd check is not cashed.
As Canadian_Dream suggest, we just have to wait a little more time and if still no result, I will submit another copy for the application.
dresses Kate on Three rivers
Rolling_Flood
09-22 09:17 PM
Anyone got a generic response to an I-485 Service Request that "your case is awaiting standard security checks required for everyone who applies for this immigration benefit"?
More importantly, did anyone get an approval for their I-485 after being stuck in such a check?
Thanks much.
More importantly, did anyone get an approval for their I-485 after being stuck in such a check?
Thanks much.
more...
makeup katherine moennig!
loudobbs
09-10 03:52 PM
I have my labor approved as consultant but the Occ code is 189.167.030 which is Program Manager. I am not sure which one is valid. Also when using AC21 should the new job description match the responsibilities stated for the Job Description or what the employer described as job duties in the application?
Any thoughts???
There is a title called consultant. I have labor and I-140 approved on this title.
Any thoughts???
There is a title called consultant. I have labor and I-140 approved on this title.
girlfriend 1x01 - Katherine Moennig

rrajendra
08-06 08:57 AM
I processed my visa mid april 2010
hairstyles Katherine Moennig Galleries
rb_248
09-05 10:53 AM
Folks,
To celebrate or not to celebrate is the question. I received this email from my attorney's office:
Congratulations! You and your wife are now Legal Permanent Residents of the United States! It has been confirmed this afternoon your I-485 applications were approved this week and your green cards have been ordered.
However, my online status did not change. My question is : Has USCIS stopped updating online status ? or Is this a mistake on my attorney's side ?
Can I do anything in the next 3 days to confirm what happened to my case ? Suggestions appreciated.
It is going to be a long long long weekend for us.
To celebrate or not to celebrate is the question. I received this email from my attorney's office:
Congratulations! You and your wife are now Legal Permanent Residents of the United States! It has been confirmed this afternoon your I-485 applications were approved this week and your green cards have been ordered.
However, my online status did not change. My question is : Has USCIS stopped updating online status ? or Is this a mistake on my attorney's side ?
Can I do anything in the next 3 days to confirm what happened to my case ? Suggestions appreciated.
It is going to be a long long long weekend for us.
americandesi
09-09 03:55 PM
The problem is that most H1 employee's don't know their rights.
They think it's a norm to pay for H1 expenses from their own pocket and not getting paid on bench, which is a violation as per DOL rules.
Hello! Wake Up! This is United States. A single complaint to DOL is enough to make most Desi employers fall to their knees and beg for mercy.
They think it's a norm to pay for H1 expenses from their own pocket and not getting paid on bench, which is a violation as per DOL rules.
Hello! Wake Up! This is United States. A single complaint to DOL is enough to make most Desi employers fall to their knees and beg for mercy.
alex77
09-26 01:22 AM
If you have worked with your employer for atleast a year, you can also avail FMLA leave for 12 weeks (unpaid) without any issue. All the employers with 50 employess or more are supposed to follow this law.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_and_Medical_Leave_Act_of_1993
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_and_Medical_Leave_Act_of_1993
No comments:
Post a Comment