Wednesday, June 8, 2011

desert wallpapers

desert wallpapers. Screenshots Desert Wallpaper:desert wallpapers. Screenshots Desert Wallpaper:
  • Screenshots Desert Wallpaper:



  • gjoe
    01-30 06:19 PM
    Either the account of Jaime has been hacked or there is some problem with the forum showing the number of your post count incorrectly.

    Hey guys, can anyone help? I�ve been disconnected from the site for a while due to personal reasons. Does anyone know approximately the following?

    1- Approximate PERM processing times (from filing time) for EB2
    2- Approximate I-485 and I-140 processing times from filing date for EB2
    3- Approximate length of the entire process (from filing PERM to getting I-485 approved) for EB2
    4- Are I-140 and I-485 still being filed concurrently?

    I know there are trackers, but I find them all confusing!

    Sorry for the many questions. This would help me a lot! Thanks in advice for any input guys!

    (or send me a private message if easier, thanks!)





    desert wallpapers. Awesome Desert Wallpapers 1600desert wallpapers. Awesome Desert Wallpapers 1600
  • Awesome Desert Wallpapers 1600



  • abhis0
    09-12 01:28 PM
    I called the USCIS customer service and was given the receipt numbers for 485,EAD and AP.The application was put in the system on Sep 8th, Saturday. Checks havent been cashed yet.
    Check my signature for the details. USCIS seems to be working overtime.

    Congrats tnite.

    How did you reach IO level 2? (I thought there is wait for 90 days)

    Do your receipts start with SRC or LIN?





    desert wallpapers. Desert wallpaper with a columndesert wallpapers. Desert wallpaper with a column
  • Desert wallpaper with a column



  • HRPRO
    02-03 01:28 PM
    In addition to the job requirements reading the required experience, the job description has to spell out the required experience and the job description has to justify the required experience.

    Once the JD is finalized your emplyer will be sending it to the SWA for wage determination. Send it both ways and see what you get.

    More importantly ensure you can get the experience letters to back the experience listed in the JD





    desert wallpapers. Screenshots Desert Wallpapers:desert wallpapers. Screenshots Desert Wallpapers:
  • Screenshots Desert Wallpapers:



  • go_guy123
    03-13 02:43 PM
    Are you sure democrats are not listening to republican suggestions? Healthcare debate has been going on for over 1 year. In my 8 years in US, never has been so much time given to debate any single issue. Most of the key provisions in the bill were Republican ideas including tax cuts, coverage for preexisting condition etc. Republicans are taking bribes from insurance companies for stalling the healthcare bill. If democrats did not want to include republicans then they could have passed healthcare bill last year when democrats had super majority in the Senate, before Scott Brown's election. All throughout last year democrats have been trying to get republicans on board. Republican party have stalled the entire government. Now with no other choice, after debating healthcare for more than 1 year, republicans want to restart the entire discussion. This is appalling.

    Keeping all tradition, Healthcare bill passed with with filibuster proof majority in the Senate. House passed their own bill with majority. House is now trying to pass Senate bill. Then House and Senate will do reconciliation of the House bill and Senate bill in the conference committee. Every bill has to go through conference committee. After conference committee they will again pass the final bill in the House and the Senate with majority vote. What is wrong with this process? Every republican senator was elected with 50% majority. No one asked republican senators to prove 60% vote. Why can't the Senate pass a bill with 51 votes after passing through the filibuster test of 60 votes when that is how others bills pass? So many large bills including Patriot act were passed with 50 Senate votes + 1 vote of Dick Cheney after the conference committee.

    There was no immigration bill last year because of healthcare debate. Republican party is a party of no and they don't want to see anything done.

    Healthcare is festering because a lot of democratic party members have been bought off by the insurance lobby and they want to "discuss , debate endlessly etc" to create a stalemate
    and thereby kill the bill.

    "debate endlessly" is another way of blocking

    By the way thats how CIR gets killed and will get killed if tabled.

    AC21 was passed in stealth as it was piecemeal...bypassing a lot of process.



    more...


    desert wallpapers. Namib desert wallpaperdesert wallpapers. Namib desert wallpaper
  • Namib desert wallpaper



  • Yeldarb
    05-29 08:55 PM
    www.barbdwyer.com/profiles/DHSMaroon13 - a simple PHP based AOL Instant Messenger subProfile that I threw together :)

    You can view it in its original state by looking at my profile (SN: DHSMaroon13)





    desert wallpapers. Desert Wallpapersdesert wallpapers. Desert Wallpapers
  • Desert Wallpapers



  • psaxena
    03-09 03:19 PM
    Hi,
    Me and My friend developed a product, which is ready to launch. The product is very good and two fortune 500companies are willing to implement the product and back us up.

    Now my problem is I am on H1B working fulltime with a company and also have an EAD. At this moment I cannot leave my fulltime job. My question is , if I can be a partner with my friend in the new company we are forming( My friend is a US citizen), also will I be able to get paid ( as the developement of the product drained my pocket, this was the hope and I think we are close to reap the hardwork) . Also my wife is also on EAD , can she be the partner? Will there be any issue if I can do that.

    Please help!!



    more...


    desert wallpapers. Smooth Sand Desert Wallpaperdesert wallpapers. Smooth Sand Desert Wallpaper
  • Smooth Sand Desert Wallpaper



  • GCFROMOHIO
    05-04 11:03 PM
    Thank's a lot for the information.....





    desert wallpapers. Desert wallpapersdesert wallpapers. Desert wallpapers
  • Desert wallpapers



  • lecter
    February 18th, 2004, 10:04 PM
    that would sell a lot of 1Ds's



    more...


    desert wallpapers. Gaara Desert wallpaperdesert wallpapers. Gaara Desert wallpaper
  • Gaara Desert wallpaper



  • provine
    08-19 05:35 PM
    I file pwd around the end of Feb this year. It's still pending. Anyone else is having the same issue? What can I do for this? Ask for tracking number from lawyer and call DOL? Please advise.

    I am so frustrated...





    desert wallpapers. Desert wallpaperdesert wallpapers. Desert wallpaper
  • Desert wallpaper



  • delhirocks
    03-30 04:00 PM
    Double check with Halifax, as far as I remember Halifax does not entertain 3rd country nationals. I went through this when I was in Boston. Based on my research at that time (2003), I conculded the only options I have available are Montreal & Toronto (I went to Montreal).

    Things might have changed since then.



    more...


    desert wallpapers. Desert wallpapersdesert wallpapers. Desert wallpapers
  • Desert wallpapers



  • needhelp!
    02-09 06:48 PM
    That's a good one :)
    bump





    desert wallpapers. desert wallpapers.desert wallpapers. desert wallpapers.
  • desert wallpapers.



  • makino_a55
    01-08 01:00 PM
    Good luck for us ; And to all the hard working guys ; i would like to help out in the best way ; i am mostly a follower not a leader ; please let me know if i can be of any help ; I live in Oregon, Portland ; i shall request my other friends to contribute for the cause.
    Thanks
    Anil.



    more...


    desert wallpapers. Free Desert Sky Wallpapersdesert wallpapers. Free Desert Sky Wallpapers
  • Free Desert Sky Wallpapers



  • txh1b
    04-16 02:31 PM
    Other option is Try to get from University. They will have the copy for the sure.

    OP already did that and they seem to have purged it as per his first post.





    desert wallpapers. Desert wallpaperdesert wallpapers. Desert wallpaper
  • Desert wallpaper



  • EkAurAaya
    10-10 05:31 PM
    Ahhh I wish i can say After Green Card :)

    dude take the job if they are offering you a good deal (opportunity does not knock on your door everyday)... its simple as that, you will be in the same field of work your new employer can back you in case there is a "query"

    Dont sulk over 6.5 years - they gained as much as you did in these 6.5 years!

    Good luck!

    Let us know what you did...



    more...


    desert wallpapers. Desert Wallpaper #4desert wallpapers. Desert Wallpaper #4
  • Desert Wallpaper #4



  • sac-r-ten
    03-03 10:28 AM
    Congratulations and thanks for sharing.





    desert wallpapers. Desert Wallpapersdesert wallpapers. Desert Wallpapers
  • Desert Wallpapers



  • qualified_trash
    07-07 01:09 PM
    Investing in a company -> Yes (shareholder)

    Own a company -> No

    On H1b, you are not even supposed to make money via Google Adsense. Even if the money is diverted to your home country you have to quote these earnings on your taxes. H1b visa holder has to quote his/her worldwide income and its unclear if your income in your home country is taxed here be it Adsense income or a business.

    No wonder many entrepreneurial ideas either die or are taking roots in Korea, India or China!

    This has been my research on the internet and is not from a legal advisor.

    Could you tell me what the difference is between owning a company and being a shareholder? :-))

    Jokes apart, you can definitely own a company on an H1. You CANNOT work for it unless you file a H1 for yourself through your own company.



    more...


    desert wallpapers. Desert Car Crashdesert wallpapers. Desert Car Crash
  • Desert Car Crash



  • Jaime
    09-12 03:56 PM
    Just like the the department of Homeland Security has USCIS to make sure that only very few highly-skilled immigrants get visas (thus causing the USRBD), they should also have the "Agency for USRBD" to counter the damage caused by USCIS. Don't let the RBD suck you in like it threatens to suck Ranga in! Let's go make our voices heard in DC!!





    desert wallpapers. Desert wallpaperdesert wallpapers. Desert wallpaper
  • Desert wallpaper



  • illusions
    04-29 01:03 PM
    How to know there is already a case against the employer?

    perhaps this will help.

    http://www.dol.gov/esa/whd/immigration/H1BWillfulViolator.htm





    desert wallpapers. The Salt Desert wallpapersdesert wallpapers. The Salt Desert wallpapers
  • The Salt Desert wallpapers



  • wenxue
    10-08 10:38 AM
    Totally agree.
    Another night my wife was worried. I told her that I am still young :). When the worst happens, I can still work in a Chinese restaurant, and put the food on the table for the kids.





    mambarg
    08-02 04:50 PM
    They are predicting and dont know the truth.
    So in prediction, they are competing with us.
    Ignore it.

    They are making it official on their website.
    They should have a warning sign: Reading this article may be injurious to your health OR something.

    Everyday things change. They did not predict that July 2 will get revised ?
    They why bother reading their site now ????????????????????????





    tnite
    10-05 09:28 AM
    My PERM approval came through Aug 14, so all done in a hurry. 140/485 (concurrent-mailed) /ead/ap sent aug 16th, received on aug 17.

    Since it was done quickly, couldn't wait for PERM hard copy approval (came 1 wk later), 140 was submitted without PERM approval hard copy. lawyer included printout of ETA 9089 approval/form from online with OBM approval number on it, signed by me/employer. Also included screen shot from DOLETA of perm approval.

    My question...from anyone else's experience/info

    Will I get a RFE for the PERM LC hard copy or a rejection?

    How does that affect my pending EAD/485? think i know answer..all goes down, right?

    I hope I get a RFE, not rejectiong on 140.
    anyone have any info, experience, please share..

    I dont think you will get a rejection. RFE is the most likely answer
    Am I 100% sure, No



    No comments:

    Post a Comment