Saturday, June 11, 2011

coat of arms tattoo

images Hylian Crest Tattoo coat of arms tattoo. Coat Of Arms Tattoo. a
  • Coat Of Arms Tattoo. a



  • Ann Ruben
    01-20 09:09 AM
    Abhay,

    Was the RFE for the I-485 or for the I-140? If for the I-485, has the I-140 been approved? What evidence was requested?

    Ann





    wallpaper Coat Of Arms Tattoo. a coat of arms tattoo. Coat Of Arms Of Mexico Tattoo
  • Coat Of Arms Of Mexico Tattoo



  • up_guy
    04-20 11:06 AM
    Guys, we keep seeing lots of messages of introduction of several bills in house/senate, but do we know what is their voting schedule in the congress, if they have any..

    Thanks for help





    coat of arms tattoo. Hylian Crest Tattoo II
  • Hylian Crest Tattoo II



  • irrational
    10-09 03:49 PM
    Thank you overseas. Much appriciated.

    I live in TX.. From the instructions it looks like I have to apply in TSC.

    -Bipin





    2011 Coat Of Arms Of Mexico Tattoo coat of arms tattoo. Coat of Arms Tattoo
  • Coat of Arms Tattoo



  • srkamath
    07-18 05:18 PM
    such mistakes are not uncommon, i have seen instances in the past where they will accept corrections if you write a letter with a clear explanation. A note of caution when i called USCIS in the past to inquire about sending corrections, they cautioned me to wait until i have a receipt, they said, otherwise the stuff may get lost in mail and will be un-traceable.
    Don't worry too much - it is usually correctable.



    more...


    coat of arms tattoo. Family Crest
  • Family Crest



  • retropain
    08-24 06:05 PM
    greatguy, you sound like a great guy. But honestly the idea isn't too great...especially nowadays with such much immigration scrutiny, tightening of regulations, deportations, etc. A five year old labor sub, that too unapproved, isn't going to be approved easily...maybe you should file a PERM based petition and get that approved in a month or two and that way atleast you secure a 2006 PD. If some relief comes in, you're wait shouldn't be too long...





    coat of arms tattoo. Angelic Family Crest Tattoo
  • Angelic Family Crest Tattoo



  • SanjayP
    07-04 12:19 AM
    Some ideas should be kept to ones self, saying in public "we work harder, longer" than American will turn public against us even more because they feel in an opposite way and it is an insult.



    more...


    coat of arms tattoo. Coat of Arms tattoo on his
  • Coat of Arms tattoo on his



  • upuaut
    08-16 06:58 AM
    I wouldn't export it from photoshop at all.
    Are you sure the tutorial called for you to export from photoshop? Can you provide a link to the tut?

    I would:
    Save for web as a png or a jpg, depending upon which looks better. Then choose "import" in Flash to import the object. I'm not 100% sure, but I think that you can directly import photoshop files into Flash as well. This could be useful if you have a many layered photoshop file which contains things like imported illustrator elements and such. I believe that the import keeps all the layers in place, as grouped object.





    2010 Hylian Crest Tattoo II coat of arms tattoo. Hylian Crest Tattoo
  • Hylian Crest Tattoo



  • prioritydate
    08-09 12:07 PM
    1. How do you know that we are not approving 2004 cases? Just that you didn't got your approval doesn't mean that we are not approving 2004 cases.

    2. There are not that many 2004 cases, so we are approving 2005 and 2006 cases.

    3. We divided cases into 3 boxes : 2004, 2005, 2006. It must be a case that IO's assigned to 2006 are working faster and efficiently.

    4. We received so many 2006 I-485 applications on 07/02/2007. We are just processing by Receive Date.

    5. We made a policy to approve I-485 cases bases on I-140 approval dates. Since we have many cases with old I-140 approval cases that happened to be with earlier priority dates, we are approving them now.

    6. There are so many FBI name check hits on 2004 cases. All name hits will be processed later.

    7. Oops... we sorted all cases that can be approved, by descending order. Sorry!

    8. Time and again we want to prove that we can do anything we want.

    9. All EB2 perm cases are really frustrated EB3 cases that have an older EB3 priority dates. We just wanted to be fair to them.

    10. Yikes! Dog ate all 2004 cases.



    more...


    coat of arms tattoo. Blaze Schwaller - Coat of Arms
  • Blaze Schwaller - Coat of Arms



  • anilsal
    11-11 08:58 PM
    both the parties have decided not to touch immigration at all this year (till elections) they have decided against any increase in any numbers (h1b's, GC's) etc, so much so that the senate are requesting chertoff (homeland security secretary) to increase the OPT time for international student to 2.5 years so they can temp overide the h1b jam.

    You seem to be knowing what really is happening there in DC. If yes, why are you not part of the IV team that is working for our issues? :)

    We are hearing otherwise from IV. We trust IV.





    hair Coat of Arms Tattoo coat of arms tattoo. Family Crest Tattoo / Family
  • Family Crest Tattoo / Family



  • Administrator2
    10-22 12:19 PM
    Please do not lose heart. We are working behind the scenes to get things moving. Nothing will happen just for EB3. Things will happen for everybody together. Don't ever let anyone fool you saying that something will happen only for EB3-I or EB2-ROW. Because no matter how much we want, things don't work like that. Everything will get done tother for all categories. We are causiously optimistic about the bill in Jan-2010. Hang tight and please actively participate in the action items.



    more...


    coat of arms tattoo. Lion+coat+of+arms+tattoo
  • Lion+coat+of+arms+tattoo



  • Madhuri
    08-30 08:04 PM
    But if somebody wants to be in Canada for citizenship he has to stay there at least 3 years. After this period if he gets a fresh H1 for the same company and assuming that hsi PD is current, I am wondering if he can still file I-485 based on I-140 approved 3 years ago?


    It is an interesting question i am also worried about. I was told by my company attorney that i need to file I-140 asap as USCIS is in process of changing how long you can wait with approved LC before filing I-140. Once you have I-140 approved, basically you can come back to the US on an H-1 to work for the company (you will need a new h-1, even if you have a 3 yr. extension based on approved I-140). Then if and when the priority dates become current you should be able to file for I-485





    hot Family Crest coat of arms tattoo. Family Crest Tattoos Pictures
  • Family Crest Tattoos Pictures



  • jsb
    01-08 10:22 AM
    Folks,
    As many of us get ready to use AC21 to switch from current employers, i wanted to get your feed back on a very common contartual obligation.

    ...
    ...
    Now my employer had nothing to do with me getting my clients, i do my own marketing and negotiationas, but of course the employer signs on all the papers. Will i still have to change clients when i switch employer?

    Whatever work related activities you do, including finding new clients, while employed, belongs to the employer (unless you have an agreement to the contrary, which you don't). Therefore, when you leave the employer, as per agreement you have, you can not take those clients with you.



    more...


    house Australian tattoo coat of arms tattoo. Coat Of Arms 555px.png
  • Coat Of Arms 555px.png



  • thankgod
    04-25 10:50 AM
    Send him to your own country. America has its own problems.

    It cant accomodate the theifs like your son.

    People like your son giving wrong impression on the immigrants.





    tattoo Angelic Family Crest Tattoo coat of arms tattoo. Design Kielce Coat Of Arms
  • Design Kielce Coat Of Arms



  • keepwalking
    05-13 10:41 PM
    Texas Processing Center shows August 11,2010 for
    Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status Employment-based adjustment applications

    I am thinking it may take 6-7 months or am I wrongly interpreting this information posted online....



    more...


    pictures Coat of Arms tattoo on his coat of arms tattoo. +coat+of+arms+tattoos
  • +coat+of+arms+tattoos



  • GCKaIntezar
    05-22 08:45 AM
    Sounds like a great positive move with Patton Boggs

    I don't think that I appreciate your sarcasm. First and foremost, you gotta understand that there are NO guarantees in life. Can sen Kennedy or the majority leader gurantee that the bill can pass? No.

    Even the president can't guarantee that the bill will be passed.

    We can give our best shot and hope for the best.

    Therefore I'd request that you please refrain from spreading negative energy around and focus on the current action items.





    dresses Family Crest Tattoos Pictures coat of arms tattoo. MACDONALD FAMILY CREST TATTOO
  • MACDONALD FAMILY CREST TATTOO



  • dvb123
    02-28 07:02 PM
    US grants home schooling German family political asylum | World news | The Guardian (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jan/27/german-home-schooling-family-asylum)

    USCIS goes by the book not by the how dumb the rule is.



    more...


    makeup Blaze Schwaller - Coat of Arms coat of arms tattoo. Australian tattoo
  • Australian tattoo



  • cooldude
    07-19 12:22 AM
    My lawyer sent me the fedex tracking sheet for the I-485 package sent to:

    USCIS
    Nebraska Service Center
    850 S Street
    Lincoln, NE 68508

    I did not see any PO Box on the Fedex tracking sheet. I am not sure if she put the PO Box on the shipping label or not??

    Is it a big deal?? Will my application be accepted.

    Please help





    girlfriend Design Kielce Coat Of Arms coat of arms tattoo. Coat of Arms tattooed on
  • Coat of Arms tattooed on



  • speddi
    09-16 10:31 AM
    I found the address where we need to send the AP Renewal application if using non-usps carriers.

    USCIS - Direct Filing Addresses for Form I-131, Application for Travel Document (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=1d17aca797e63110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=fe529c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD)





    hairstyles Lion+coat+of+arms+tattoo coat of arms tattoo. Robbie Williams - Coat of Arms
  • Robbie Williams - Coat of Arms



  • The7zen
    01-09 05:18 PM
    I went out of the country for 7 weeks on vacation and just came back on new years eve, Port of entry: Chicago, the IO (real gentleman) needed only the passport and the AP, did the usual verifications and gave the new I-94, max 10mins.
    Note: I also had all the supporting documents which Vin13 mentioned. Thou the IO didnt ask for these documents, its good to have them handy, avoids lots of trouble on both ends.

    Have a safe trip.

    -7zen





    sujitg
    11-28 02:38 PM
    Hi,
    I have seen that myself a couple of times. I had read somewhere on the USCIS site that the dates get updates also as a result of some backend process that they run on their side too, not necessarily when status change happens.

    Hope that helps

    Sujit
    PD april 30, 2002
    I-485 Jan 8, 2007

    Waiting....waiting...waiting...





    veni001
    06-17 03:45 PM
    As far as i know H1-B is not a requirement, but having it provide you fall back option. If you have not used AC21 and your old I-140 gets canceled( for any reason) before new I-140 approval, you will land in trouble.

    The employer has to prove that there is a EB-2( Master's/Bachelor +5 yrs) job available and he can not find a qualified US Citizen/Permanent Resident for that job to get new PERM approval. DOL checks PERM job requirements against their database, and most of the time software jobs with Job descriptions of Master's or Bachelor +5 yrs required gets audited by DOL so we can not really predict how long does it take to get PERM approval.

    After PERM a second audit on job requirement comes from the USCIS at I-140, once these two hurdles passed you need to send a ltr to USCIS to port I-485 category and date.

    Based on the posts on this forum, if no audits, PERM is getting approved in about 8 months and I-140 in about 6 months and two to four months for USCIS to port.



    Thanks Veni001, I had similar question on premium processing for 1-140, which I believe has been stopped by USCIS since last couple of years.
    Also, bnaredla1382 mentioned that he/she has H-1B and is currently working on H1-B, is that a requirement? I do not have H1-B any longer and have been working on EAD since.

    Thanks...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment